We’re very excited to be opening our doors again and look forward to welcoming you. Ahead of re-opening we’ve been careful to ensure we’re prepared to welcome patrons in line with government guidelines. We’ve carried out a full COVID-19 risk assessment and the following guidelines have been implemented for the safety of both patrons and staff:
- We encourage you please to pre-book your table for both food and beverage service. The maximum table size is 6 people and they must be from the same family or bubbled household.
- Guests will be assigned a table and we urge you please to remain seated at your table unless using our bathroom facilities. There should be minimal interaction between tables.
- All guests will be asked to complete a registration form before entering The Foresters Arms. Please do not enter if you have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Please use the hand sanitisers provided before entering the pub.
- Social distancing should be observed at all times.
- We are unable to take orders at the bar. Full table service will be provided for both food and beverages.
- Please keep dogs on leads.
- Please ensure children remain seated at all times.
- Use of face masks are at patrons’ discretion.
- We thank you so much for bearing with us in these unprecedented times and look forward to providing you with a friendly welcome and excellent service as usual.
The Foresters Arms team.
How to find us
- Type: Pub
- Cuisine: Any
Please mention 'UK Food & Drink' website when visiting.