We are delighted to be able to welcome customers (new and old) from the 17th of May.
In order to make it a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone (customers and staff alike), there are certain measures that have to be taken
into account from ourselves but also our customers.
These measures are simply non – negotiable.
• THERE WILL BE HAND GEL STATIONS LOCATED THROUGHOUT THE PUB
• CUSTOMERS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A FACE MASK WHEN NOT SEATED
• TABLES WILL BE SET AT LEAST 1.5 METRES APART
• OUR WINDOWS AND DOORS WILL BE OPEN AS OFTEN AS THE WEATHER PERMITS
• TOILETS WILL BE CLEANED AND SANITISED EVERY 60 MINUTES
• STAFF WILL ALL WEAR FACE MASKS
• STAFF WILL BE REQUIRED TO WASH/SANITISE THEIR HANDS AFTER EVERY CUSTOMER INTERACTION
• GLASSES WILL BE CHANGED AFTER EVERY USE
• AREAS WILL BE SEATING ONLY
• ALL SERVICE WILL BE CARRIED OUT FROM THE TABLE
•CUSTOMERS ARE REQUIRED TO FILL IN A CONTACT ENQUIRY FORM
(This is now every customer entering the premises, not only a lead name)
• CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE
We can’t wait to welcome you back and thank you all for your support.,
The Black Bear.