This Grade II listed building is located in the centre of Baildon and is thought to have been built in the 17th or 18th centuries. A plaque by the door provides some details of the history. Formerly owned by Joseph Spink & Sons Brownroyd Brewery (Bradford) followed by J. Hey & Co. Ltd Northbrook Brewery (Bradford) in 1923 and then Websters (Halifax) in 1966. At the western gable end is a stone mounting block – a rare feature nowadays. An attractive and comfortably furnished pub with a single bar and two separate ‘open’ rooms. Note the Gold Cup window which refers to the now defunct Heys Brewery and the mosaic in the doorway. The single guest beer adds a bit of welcome variety to the three rather ordinary regular beers. Sport is often shown. The usual Green King pub fare is offered including Sunday roasts and Senior Specials.