Come along and visit this superb local country pub with its own restaurant.
A warm and friendly atmosphere awaits and everyone is welcome to sample fine cask ales, lagers and wines from our well stocked and traditional bar………… or if you are hungry you can choose between a bar snack or a full a-la-carte meal from our comprehensive menu or specials board.
- A delicious freshly cooked lunch is served EVERY SUNDAY from 12 noon to 7pmwith a choice of 3 roast meats, and other tasty options as well. One, two or three courses !
- On Wednesdays we have a Buy One Get One Free STEAK NIGHT from 6pm to 9pm – VERY POPULAR, BOOKING ADVISEABLE
- On Fridays you can “Sizzle into the Weekend” from 6pm
- Monday to Friday Two Course Lunchtime Special served from 12 noon to 2pm
In the summer our large beer garden with cows in the field behind is there to relax in or in chillier seasons, our two roaring log fires will – along with a drink or two – warm you up nicely.
- SKY & BT sports / live football, rugby etc
- Darts & pool table
- Beer garden in summer / roaring log fires in winter
- Great venue for Christening or Funeral or Wedding
- Five a side football pitch
- Darts and Dominoes team on Monday nights – new players always welcome, ask at bar
- Ladies darts team on Tuesdays – again new players always welcome
- Large car park